Tools For Industrial Ecology and Eco-Design
This advanced Master’s degree aims to train specialists capable of addressing the environmental challenges of companies and industries at regional level, thanks to knowledge and expertise in the eco-design field.
The course covers all the knowledge, methods and tools required to innovate:
- by limiting environmental impacts,
- by improving the structure’s financial and social performance,
- to achieve eco-efficiency, by combining eco-efficiency and relevance,
- from a regional viewpoint.
- Course length: 12 to 18 months
- Program taught in French
- Master’s required
- Format: work-study program (professional training contract)
- Teaching venue: Rennes campus
- Tuition fees: €6,600 (€5,000 for UniLaSalle alumni) for individuals/€8,840 for companies
- Program accredited by the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles