UniLaSalle Engineering School specializing in agronomy & agro-industry, agriculture, food & health, and earth & environmental sciences
Because the utilization of local agro-resources can generate alternative, sustainable and high value-added outlets for farmers.
ESITC Caen – École Supérieure d’Ingénieurs des Travaux de la Construction
Because the green building sector is still in its early stages, the construction industry needs to propose innovative, technically viable and easily transferable solutions.
ENSA Normandie – École Nationale Supérieure d’Architecture de Normandie
Because society’s demands are changing, architecture is also changing, as reflected in the increasing tendency to incorporate sustainable development into housing by mastering new materials.
ISEL – Institut Supérieur d’Études Logistiques
Because the development of a green building industry is a logical component of a circular economy at local level, logistics has a key part to play in the sustainability of this ecosystem.
A leading player in the field of industrial mortars in France
Because working together today to create ecosystems that connect farmers with industry specialists will pave the way for the future production of materials based on renewable and local resources with a low environmental footprint.
French leader in non-woven products based on natural fibers
Because anticipating future needs will serve as a driver for innovation in bio-based agro-materials.
- Cultural, technological and organizational challenges. Securing supplies of raw plant materials. Ensuring that materials comply with the principles of sustainable development and applicable legislation on building materials.
- Capitalizing on the architectural potential of natural, healthy, warm and sustainable materials. Developing expertise in the implementation of building sites and providing training in related professions. Anticipating the environmental footprint of bio-based materials. Setting up an incubator for training and collaborative R&D projects.
- Quality and variability of agro-resources
- Technological processing methods
- Chemical formulations and implementation
- Characterization and utilization of processed materials
Joint development of a conventional program due to be introduced in 2019-2020: creation of an international Master of Sciences (MSc) in collaboration with our European academic partners in the United Kingdom (2 universities) and the Netherlands (2 universities).
Joint development with industry specialists of training programs for future professionals in the jobs created by these new green industries.