16 months to get specialized in Sustainable Management and Eco Innovation
The purpose of the MSc in Sustainable Management and Eco Innovation is to develop international managers ready to build a sustainable economy.
You will enhance your leadership by learning how to :
- Identify opportunities and manage risks so as to balance the 3 dimensions of the sustainable business model.
- Develop strategies to design and market services and products which add long-term value to your company and society.
- Convince all stakeholders to align themselves with your vision.
The program is 16 months long, full-time, and taught in English. This program is a cooperative agreement between ESC Rennes School of Business and EME Companies today are facing huge societal, environmental and economic challenges. More and more, they see profit generation as their mission which does not come at the expense of the environment, communities and society.
- Training duration : 16 months
- Teaching language: English
- Minimum requirement : Bachelor
- Program type : conventional
- Training site : UniLaSalle Rennes
- Tuition fees : 16000 € (2000 € for UniLaSalle student)