The Nutrition & Health Sciences Department carries out multidisciplinary activities and is involved in business development and technology transfer in the fields of nutrition, food and health.
Our Nutrition & Health Sciences Department has developed extensive expertise in scientific research. The focus of its work ranges from the genome to the cell and from pre-clinical trials to clinical research.
- Nutrition, food and health
- Physiology of the major functions
- Digestive physiology and pharmacology, food safety
- Toxicology and risk analysis
- Immunology and immunonutrition
- Biotechnology and molecular diagnostics
- Molecular biology
- Nutritional genomics and applied bioinformatics
- Analytical chemistry
- Epidemiological statistics
- Human nutrition pre-clinical and clinical trials