- Rolling out quality research to obtain knowledge and expertise in scientific fields applied to agriculture, nutrition and health, geology and the environment,
- Sharing the systemic approach with students and giving them the skills required to innovate based on multidisciplinary and multistakeholder approaches developed in research, and this in addition to sharing knowledge,
- Developing technological and organizational (decision support tool) innovations to support agricultural and food sectors and the regions in energy and agro-ecological transition and in preserving and promoting natural resources, health and well-being,
- Consolidating partnerships with companies based on a co-constructive approach, which is used to position projects according to a TRL (Technology Readiness Level), identify critical areas suitable for industrial chair creation, strengthen research-training interactions by involving inclusive, action-based teaching, and encourage further study (dual degree, doctoral program),
- Giving the institution international exposure and recognition in its areas of expertise to foster scientific and educational links, increase the appeal of the school and improve the employability of students abroad,
- Finally, and more generally, sharing scientific culture with the various local stakeholders and publics to promote science and engineering degrees among young people.
Chairman: Vincent Pétiard, Director of Business Development, Nature Source Genetics
Vice-Chairman: Christian Huyghe, acting Scientific Director for Agriculture, INRA
Vice-Chairman: Jacques de Certaines, Dr, biophysicist, deputy mayor of Rennes in charge of research (1983-1989)
The UniLaSalle Scientific Council was formed when the two former LaSalle Beauvais, Esitpa and EME councils merged. It helps to shed light on multidisciplinary approaches and to strive for coherence in terms of partnerships and medium- and long-term development perspectives.
Half of its members come from the external academic scientific community and the other half from the UniLaSalle Scientific Board.
Beauvais campus: Michel-Pierre Faucon
Rouen campus: Karine Laval
As part of its R&D steering and coordinating activities within UniLaSalle, the Scientific Board oversees the management and organization of all shared resources.
It is backed up by a project engineering unit.