Who is the program for?
The Spring Semester in Water and Environmental Management is for students in agriculture, life sciences, geosciences or environmental sciences.
Classes are taught in English and advanced or intermediate English is required, attested by any one of the following:
- a minimum score of 785 TOEIC points
- a minimum score of 567 TOEFL points (or 227 TOEFL CBT and 87 TOEFL iBT points)
- a minimum score of 6.5 IELTS points.
How to register
Admission based on application
Registration deadline: October 15, 2017
It is important to submit applications by the requested deadline, in particular transcripts of registration and the latest proof of English level attainment (785 TOEIC points or 550 TOEFL points). The deadline is also very important for the visa application process.
- If your country is in the Campus France area: You MUST register on the Campus France website.You are also required to download the application form for the Spring Semester and complete and send it to UniLaSalle.
- If your country is not in the Campus France area: You are required to download the application form for the Spring Semester and complete and send it directly to UniLaSalle.
Download application form
Accommodation: if you require a room on campus, please notify us at the earliest opportunity to ensure that one is reserved for you.