(Re)invent agriculture for tomorrow!
Why become an agriculture and food industry engineer?
Opting for the UniLaSalle Engineering program in Agronomy and Agro-Industry means:
- developing high technical, agronomic and environmental performance agriculture,
- creating innovative food products while optimizing manufacturing processes,
- conserving natural resources (biodiversity, water, soil),
- managing companies by integrating risk management.
- Course length: 5 years
- Program taught in French
- Applications welcome from high school graduates up to Master’s level students
- Available as a continuing education program
- Course also available through an apprenticeship program
- Teaching venue: Beauvais and/or Rouen
- Tuition fees 2018-2019: €5,670 per year