- You have a French baccalauréat (streams S, STAV or STI2D)
- You are in the first year of higher education but have not passed the year
- You have passed a refresher course in science
Number of places available: 90 places
- You have passed the first year of: scientific preparatory classes (biology, chemistry, physics and earth sciences), a degree in geology/biology/earth sciences, a university technology diploma (DUT), a higher technical certificate (BTS), a vocational degree or a Master’s.
- You hold a diploma (higher technical certificate, university technology diploma, degree) or passed the engineering school written tests after your scientific preparatory classes.
- You passed your first year of medical school but failed to secure a place in the second year due to limited numbers
- You are doing scientific preparatory classes in math-physics, physics-chemistry, physics-engineering sciences or physics-technology: admission via the FESIC preparatory class exam
You have a different academic background? Check whether your previous education enables you to join our Engineering program in Earth and Environmental Sciences