- Acquisition of the latest knowledge in physiology, ecophysiology, plant biotechnology and agronomy to address the new challenges facing agriculture and the agro-industrial sector in terms of eco-production and bio-valorization of plant and algal agro-resources;
- Acquisition of expertise related to approaches in physiology, ecophysiology/agronomy, plant biotechnology and bio-valorization of plant agro-resources;
- Acquisition of skills to analyze the molecular and cellular mechanisms associated with plant response to biotic and environmental stresses, and methods and tools to diagnose the nutritional status and health of crops.
This page only has course details for year two of the Master’s program. For full details of both years of the Master’s, please see the University of Rouen Normandy website.
- Green chemistry
For UniLaSalle students
Specialization program provided as part of the Agronomy and Agro-Industry Engineering program.
For students from the Universities of Rouen Normandy and Caen
3 modules are chosen from the following 4:
- General economics
- General agronomy
- Intellectual property
Managing a research project and dissertation
Research component (compulsory for UniLaSalle students): internship for research-based final year dissertation (fundamental or applied research, in a public or private institute)
Professional component: internship in a company
This internship will result in a written report and oral defense.
- You have completed the first year of the Master’s in Bioscience, Plant Science, Eco-Production and Bio-Valorization at the University of Rouen Normandy or the University of Caen
- You have completed the first year of a Master’s in a bioscience specialism at the University of Rouen Normandy or the University of Caen
- You have completed the fourth year of the Agronomy and Agro-Industry Engineering program at UniLaSalle
- You have completed four years (at least) in biology or an equivalent degree at another French or foreign university in agronomic sciences
- Pre-enrollment on the University of Rouen website (OPI procedure): EcoBioValo Master’s page on the University of Rouen website;
- Once you have completed your pre-enrollment, you will be able to access and fill in the application form. The completed form should be sent to the Master’s coordinators (names and addresses indicated on the application form) by June 15;
- A first selection will be made on the basis of the applications, and these applicants will be invited for an individual interview with an admissions panel;
Selected applicants can enroll via the Administration Department of the University of Rouen or the University of Caen.